Your roof on your home is a huge investment, home owners need to confer with a home improvement professional they can trust. If you don’t know someone you can trust, ask a friend, ask the BBB, check on reviews of qualified roofing companies. Now with all that being said. Knowledge is power, and lets talk about some things that can affect a roof, and examine possible soltuions.
- Algae growth, discoloration-In most cases, this is not a sign of anything more serious than what it seems, unsightly shingles. This can generally be remedied by a professional roof cleaning.
- Damaged roof flashing-Generally this can be kept to a roof repair. Time is critical though.
- Buckling shingles-Their are multiple causes and the depth of the damage would need to analyzed by a professional roofing company
- Granules are coming loose from shingles- This may be a sign that your aged shingles are ready for replacement or you could have hail damage.
- Wet ceiling spots-The causes of a leaky roof can be numerous, but if the damage is caught quickly, generally a repair can extend the life of your roof.
- Blown shingles- You may have improperly fastened shingles or wind damage. If your blown shingles are the cause of storm damage, your homeowners insurance may cover some of the roof replacement costs.
A & E Home Services LLC. based out of Sidney, Ohio offers commercial and residential roofing repair, roof pressure washing, and replacement services. We also provide complete home improvement services to Sidney, Dayton, Bellefontaine, & Troy,Ohio area. If you have concerns with your aging roof, contact us today for an in-home consultation or call us @ 937-726-2868.